Essential Oil Quick Reference Guide and Essential Oil Information
Aromatherapy of Top 32 Essential Oils
1. Lavender oil: Relieve anxiety and stress and sleep easier.
2. Tea Tree oil: Work with body to unleash powerful natural healing.
3. Eucalyptus oil: Relieves exhaustion and enhances creativity.
4. Frankincense oil: Diffuse it for an instant sense of peace and decorum.
5. Lemongrass oil: Brings sunny cleanliness and purifying comfort.
6. Lemon oil: Feel enlivened and euphoric.
7. Rosemary oil: For long study sessions or long distance drives.
8. Orange oil: Feel a quiet confidence and joy.
9. Peppermint oil: Eliminate fatigue and drifting thoughts.
10. Rose oil: The "Queen of essential oil" ,Whitening and moisturizing skin.
11. Jasmine oil: a marvelous addition to aromatherapy blends.
12. Ylang Ylang oil: Feel sensual and seductive, alive and euphoric.
13. Grapefuit oil: Help you transition into a restful sleep.
14. Sandalwood oil: Good aphrodisiac effect, diminishes scars and moisturizes skin.
15. Osmanthus oil: Purify the air and relieve emotions.
16. Bergamot oil: Promotes clarity and calm.
17. Clary Sage oil: Soothe the joint pains.
18. Cinnamon oil: Fill a home with comforting delight.
19.Geranium oil:Antibacterial, deep cleansing and balances oil secretion.
20.Citronella oil: Insect-proof and odor improvement, can be sprayed on home, clothing, or pets.
21.Thyme oil: Antibacterial, effective inhibition of dandruff and hair loss.
22.Neroli oil:Gentle aromas can most comfort women's emotions.
23.Clove oil:Promotes blood circulation and improves rough skin.
24.Chamomile oil:Make people relax, relieve anxiety, calm the mind.
25.Chrysanthemum oil:Promote peace of mind and improve insomnia.
26.Petitgraim oil: Reduce sebum secretion, sterilization.
27.Blumea oil:Helps stabilize the fetus and regulate menstruation.
28.Cypress oil: Regulate oil secretion, tighten pores.
29. Lemon Eucalyptus oil: Antibacterial, strong insecticidal effect.
30.Ginger oil: Disseminating blood, treating wounds,improve menstrual irregularities.
31.Patchouli oil: Cure scalp hair problems and help cell regeneration.
32. Pine needle oil: Smooth blood flow, regulate blood pressure.
How Are Essential Oils Made?
Steam Distillation is the most popular method used to extract and isolate essential oils from plants for use in natural products. This happens when the steam vaporizes the plant material’s volatile compounds, which eventually go through a condensation and collection process.
STEAM DISTILLATION PROCESS
A large container called a Still, which is usually made of stainless steel, containing the plant material has steam added to it.
Through an inlet, steam is injected through the plant material containing the desired oils, releasing the plant’s aromatic molecules and turning them into vapor.
The vaporized plant compounds travel to the condensation flask or the Condenser. Here, two separate pipes make it possible for hot water to exit and for cold water to enter the Condenser. This makes the vapor cool back into liquid form
The aromatic liquid by-product drops from the Condenser and collects inside a receptacle underneath it, which is called a Separator. Because water and oil do not mix, the essential oil floats on top of the water. From here, it is siphoned off. (Some essential oils are heavier than water, such as clove essential oil, so they are found at the bottom of the Separator.)